Friday, February 4, 2011

An Unexpected Treat

Today was a super yucky no fun day. Until… while wondering around from store to store shopping in the rain, I headed into Target.  Now I normally have very mixed feelings about Target.  While the merchandise is usually of higher quality than what one would find at say a Walmart, the prices are sometimes a little steep.  But never the less, aimlessly shopping in Target is so fun!  Where Target really takes the cake for me, and today helped turn my no good very bad day into a so fun very good day, is the $1 special section.  The goodies that one can stumble upon here are endless.  Sometimes the selection is not that great with plastic farm animals being one of the better choices, but sometimes treasures can be found.  Now this is not to put down the farm animals, I actually plan to use them in one of my future crafts (be sure to look for it soon).  Bottom line, you never know what you are going to get.  That’s the fun.  It’s almost like a treasure hunt.  Today was a good-find day!  Hooray! This was just the treat I needed to make me smile on this otherwise miserable, cold, rainy day.  

My so cute, new $1 note cards from Target.  I know you must be jealous.  I can't wait to write my friend Anna a letter tomorrow so I can send her one of these little beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment