Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome!


I never imagined that I would be the girl to write a blog, however, I often find thoughts and ideas rushing around my head itching to escape and to be created.  My stepfather and I call these busy thoughts the squirrels running around in our heads.  Appropriate for the title of my blog, I know.  And better yet, my squirrels have been running on turbo speed recently.  I have endless ideas of who I want to be when I grow up, what I hope to accomplish, where I want to live, what I find inspiring, what books I want to read, what I want to make for breakfast tomorrow morning and what DIY project I will take on next.  I am about to graduate from college at the end of this spring.  This blog will follow me in my quirky and fun quarter-life crisis as I begin this scary transition into adulthood.  It will also follow my exploration of all things culinary and DIY related.  This will be my place to reflect on my life, relish in my successes, laugh at my flops, share my dreams, and be creative.  I hope you will join me for this journey.  It promises to be a rocky and be-jeweled road.

No comments:

Post a Comment